1 day until Portland! I am so excited to blog about my adventures there. Until then, here are some things I never leave home without.
- Plastic pouches: My liquids ALWAYS spill whenever I go on a plane or in a car so I bought these cute little pouches for three bucks from Target and they are the bomb.com. If they get messy all you have to do is rinse them out with water and let them dry.
- Neck Pillow: I only recently purchased a neck pillow and sleeping on the go was changed forever.
- Empty water bottle: Nobody wants to be thirsty in a place they’re not familiar with. Bring a waterbottle and save yourself the hassle of buying a plastic bottle.
- Cozy sweater/flannel: doubles as a blanket. A neccesity.
- Portable charger: So convenient. My phone is always dying on me so having a backup battery is awesome especially if I need to stay in contact. Now if only I had a backup battery for when I forget to charge the portable battery…
- Tangle stress toy: Keeps me calm in stressful flight situations and is also very entertaining.
- Ice Breakers: Planes are gross as it is, no point in making it grosser with bad breath.
- Backpack: backpacks fit way more stuff and are way more reliable than a purse. Bringing a backpack enables me to be hands free during my travels.
- Dry Shampoo: because who has time to shower
- Makeup Samples: TSA approved and perfect if you want to bring lots of makeup but don’t want to take up a bunch of room.
- An Open Mind: Traveling is not the time to close yourself off. It’s for exploring new places and ideas and finding as many new things as possible.
See you on Monday where I will be blogging from Portland! 🙂