June is starting, I will be relaxing and vacationing, so here are the reads I picked out this month for long flights and sunny days:
- Almost Adulting – Arden Rose: An adorable book by a youtuber who I actually really enjoy. This book was given to me by my sister and the cover was just to dang cute to pass it up. When picking books for this month I was looking at books that would be good for planes and beaches and this seemed good for both.
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han: Recommended to me by the fabulous Grace, I picked up this book for some light YA reading. This one will also be tagging along to the beaches of Belize.
- The Nest – Cynthia D’aprix Sweeney: If I’m being honest, I’m not to certain what this book is actually about, I was distracted by the gilded cover. 🙂
- The Wicked + The Divine: The Faust Act – Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles: It seems like I pick this graphic novel up every single time I’m in a book store and even though I am not certain I love the plot, I adore the art.
- Through The Woods – Emily Carroll: In keeping the spirit of Halloween all year round, I picked up this illustrated collection of scary stories and I am in love. Every time I flip it open I get tingles.
- A Different Shade Of Magic – V.E. Schwab: Sound familiar? The book club book for last month has been moved to this month! We all got really busy and didn’t have time to start it so it is now June’s Tender Warriors Book Club pick! If you want to read along with us feel free!Those are the books for this month!